Ballston Common Mall is in the center of a 1.3 million square foot, four-level enclosed urban development located at the corner of Glebe Road and Wilson Boulevard in Arlington, Virginia, just four miles from downtown Washington, D.C. Click Here for a Map.
For shoppers added convenience, Ballston Common Mall offers access to a 3,000 space indoor parking garage that is owned by Arlington County and managed by Standard Parking. Click Here for more information about the parking garage.
Ballston Common Mall is just two blocks from Ballston Metro Station on the Orange Line and is connected to the Metro Station via skywalk from Mall Level 2. Click Here for more information about Metrorail. The Mall is also easily accessible from bus routes operated by Metrobus and Arlington Transit (ART).
Driving Directions to Ballston Common Mall
- From the North: Take I-495 South to Route 66 East, exit 71 (Fairfax Drive/Glebe Road). Stay in the right hand lane and follow Glebe Road. Ballston Common Mall will be on your left where Glebe Road and Wilson Boulevard intersect.
- From the South: Take I-95 North to I-395 North, exit 7B (Glebe Road/Route 120 North). Continue for approximately 3 miles. Ballston Common Mall will be on your right, just past Randolph Street.
- From the West: Take Route 66 East, exit 71 (Fairfax Drive/Glebe Road). Stay in the right hand lane and follow Glebe Road. Ballston Common Mall will be on your left where Glebe Road and Wilson Boulevard intersect.
- From the East/Washington, DC: Take Route 66 West, exit 71 (Glebe Road). Turn left onto Glebe Road South and continue on for about 1 mile. Ballston Common Mall will be on your left where Glebe Road and Wilson Boulevard intersect.
- Via Metro: Take the orange line to Ballston-GMU Station. Exit Ballston Station and at the top of the escalator turn right. Cosi Café on Stuart Street will face you. Turn left. Walk two blocks until you reach theentrance to Ballston Common Mall (just left of Macy's).
- Unloading: Passengers maybe discharged at the main entrance to the Mall at 4238 Wilson Blvd. (just East of the intersection of Wilson Blvd. and Glebe Road), Arlington, VA. The loading and unloading zone is clearly marked and is located directly under festival bridge before Chicken Out Rotisserie.
- Tour Bus Parking: Stay on Wilson Boulevard and go up 1 block. Make a right on Randolph Road. Take a left on Glebe Road. Then take your next left on Quincy Street. You will see tour bus parking spaces on the right side. Click Here for a Map.
- Loading: Go straight up Quincy Street. Cross over Wilson Blvd. Go 1 block up and make a left on 9th Street. Left on Stuart Street. Make a left on Wilson Blvd.